Hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day weekend! We have a few announcements today:
1. This is the week to order your Better Chinese subscription if you so desire. Please check your emails for information on how to sign up. We are starting Better Chinese Lesson 25 this week.
2. Today I sent home last week's writing test. Overall I was very pleased with the students' performances on the test!
For those who may have questions, my grading policy for writing tests is as follows: Each character is worth one point. If the character is correct, full credit is awarded. If the character is close but incomplete, incorrectly proportioned, or unclear, I give half credit. If the character is not there or not close, no points are awarded.
3. We have a lot of birthdays coming up and Mrs. Peterson and I wanted to make sure you were all aware of our district policy regarding birthday treats. For the safety of the students, please avoid sending homemade treats. Additionally, please avoid sending treats with peanuts or other nuts. We have some students in our classroom with serious allergies and we want to keep them safe. Of course, sending birthday treats is optional.
4. Finally, here is the help for this week's homework:
Text: 本子在哪里?Where is the notebook? (Běnzi zài nǎlǐ?)
本子在这里!The notebook is here! (Běnzi zài zhèlǐ!)
Vocabulary: 本子 (notebook), 在(in, at, on), 哪里 (where), 这里 (here)
Audio: https://soundcloud.com/molaoshi/notebook

No comments:
Post a Comment